Friday, June 20, 2014

Off to the F&W Classic '14

So I didn't think I could make it this year to the Aspen Food and Wine Classic as it coincided with our move-in date.  When we had to push our move-in back to August, I realized there was a silver-lining opportunity, and scrambled to organize tickets and hotels.  Et voilà, I find myself writing this from my hotel room at the Aspen Meadows at midnight before the Classic.  I am flying solo, but my neighbor from Phoenix happened to be in town and took me out to dinner, and look who we ran into on our way...the one and only Tim Love, the same darling Texan chef who charmed his way into my blog last year...http://texaztaste.blogspot.com/2013_06_01_archive.html.

Could he be any cuter??
So although I have not been in town long enough to pick up my lanyard, the plan Friday is to attend classes by Marcus Samuelsson, Andrew Zimmern and Marnie Old.  Check me out on Instagram or Facebook for up-to-date pics of the events.  I am so excited and feel so blessed to be back.

'xo M 

No comments:

Post a Comment